Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Results! Round One - 21 Day Fix

It's More Than Rabbit Food!
I'll spare you the cliche before and after photos - after all, my results are (less than?) typical. I followed the workout plan daily, and did as much as I possibly could. I followed the plan almost exactly. I had a couple curveballs: er visit with the hubs, a wedding and girl stuff. None were exactly plan friendly.

SO FAR:
Right arm: - 1/2"
Left arm: - 3/4"
Bust: + 1/2" (don't ask me!)
Waist: -1"
Hips: -1"
Left thigh: - 3/8" (huh?)
Right thigh: -1"

Total Inches Lost: 4 1/8            Total Pounds Lost: 4.8

This, in just 21 days. But the real difference is that I FEEL so much better! I really feel stronger, and more energetic. I feel lighter. So I'm on to round two!

Once the difference is more dramatic, and I'm not quite so crazy-busy, I'll get some pictures up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment