Wednesday, August 12, 2015

21 Day Fix: Day 15

Today's the day I officially start my third week on the 21 Day Fix. Two whole weeks are done, and they just flew by. I can't believe I'm becoming one of those people! One that has so much energy and excitement!

Last night's dinner was out of Fixate - the companion cookbook to this program. I've made several things so far, and like all the others, this was a huge hit! I can see myself using this for the rest of my life. I am lucky that my sweet hubby will eat pretty much whatever I make as long as it isn't watermelon or cucumber. Plus, he can fix anything with hot sauce.

It's supposed to be super hot the rest of the week (and muggy too) so I got my workout in before 7 again. We don't have A/C, so fans are definitely my friends. Today was Total Body Cardio Fix and it was a tough one! I do feel like I'm getting stronger, and possibly more coordinated. My arms tire out so fast from holding them up in the air so much, weights or no. I am holding them up/out for longer than the two prior weeks, so that's totally a victory for me. My triceps are really sore today, and I'm not sure why! Yesterday wasn't particularly rough.

I'm getting pretty excited to do an official weigh in and measurement check. I've planned a break for a couple days at the end of this program so I can get my hair straightened and cut again. My hair is outrageously curly, and I just don't have patience to deal with it. I use an amazing Japanese treatment called Yuko Thermal Reconditioning. It leaves my hair super straight, soft and shiny. It's so healthy and easy to deal with! The only problem is that they haven't figured out how to make it grow back in straight. :) After the straightening, I have to leave it alone for a few days. No washing, and no putting it in a hair tie or even behind my ears (that would leave a permanent dent). So I purposefully scheduled my appointment at the end of my three weeks and then I'll start right back up once I can sweat and get my hair wet!



No comments:

Post a Comment